In order to get the most out of Invoice Simple, it is important to use a device that is compatible with our service.
Here are our currently supported device versions for the Mobile App:
Devices running Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.
Apple IOS devices:
Devices running IOS 10.x and higher
You can potentially encounter performance issues if you attempt to run the app on an unsupported OS version, so it’s important to keep your device up to date to get the best results. If you’re experiencing problems and are concerned that you are running an out of date OS on your device, here’s how to check what version you are currently running.
For Android devices:
1. Go to the Device Settings. This will typically be a gear icon as shown below:
2. From there, go to About Phone. This will typically be at the very bottom of this section.
3. Next, go to Software Information.
4. You’ll see your Android OS version here. Please reference the following screenshot to see how it will typically be displayed:
Please bear in mind that this will look slightly different depending on the device you are running. If you encounter issues finding this information with the steps provided in the article then please consult the documentation for your device.
For Apple IOS Devices:
1. Go to Settings. The Settings icon will look like this:
2. In the Settings menu, go to General. General will typically be located right at the top.
3. In General go to About. You will see your IOS version here. It will be listed as the Software Version
These steps can be slightly different depending on the model of IOS device you are running. If you are having issues finding the IOS version with the steps listed above, please consult your device documentation.